Wednesday, January 2, 2013


I never ever make New Year’s resolutions because I think they’re dumb, but this year I am going to try to do at least 20 minutes of yoga every single day.  This is NOT a New Year’s resolution because I started doing it last week; it’s just a plain, regular, everyday, resolution.  I want to make that very clear.  It’s because I go to yoga sporadically now that I’ve moved, and I love it but I’m WEAK, because I used to be able to do things that I can’t anymore.  That makes me mad, so, yoga for strength every morning. 

Of course, I’ve already broken my resolution because I’m SICK, which also makes me mad.  I’ve broken my three year trend of only having one summer cold each year.  I miss one day of work and then I’m fine.  And now I have a stupid winter cold, this is NOT cool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment