Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving AND Knitting

Greetings good people,

I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving.  My mom and I made way too much food for three people, it was fantastic.  In fact it is still fantastic, since there is still tons of food.

In other news, knitters may enjoy these knitting scrapbooks I just put in the shop.



There's space for all the important information about your projects, like yarn type and dye lot and how much yarn you used and etc etc.  Then there's room for yarn scraps and swatches, and photos if you're into that sort of thing.

This is good for those really organized people who love to keep track of things, or if you want to be one of those people.  I am not one of those people, and my own knitting scrapbook is a bit sad looking, but I think having one that was completely filled out would be really useful and would look pretty impressive.

Maybe someday I'll be one of those really organized people.  I can only hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment